Leg of Lamb, fat trimmed off.
2 large garlic cloves. crushed
2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
1 teaspoon of dried rosemary.
½ teaspoon of ground ginger.
Freshly ground black pepper and salt, to taste
Instructions for Lamb Rack:
- Whisk together the crushed garlic, mustard, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, and ginger.
- Trim leg and season/paste with above
- Refrigerate for hours or over night
- Preheat oven to 450°F (205°C).
- Bring meat to room temperature
- Roast on roasting rack for 15 minutes at 450°F
- Continue roasting at 350°F for 10 minutes or to desired internal temperature
- Rare 110°F, Med Rare 120°F, Med Well 130°F
- Remove from oven- the temp will climb another 6° upon resting. Keep covered loosely. Let sit for a few minutes, carve and serve.