Lamb Rack ingredients list:
2 racks of lamb, fat trimmed off.
2 large garlic cloves, crushed.
2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
1 teaspoon of dried rosemary.
½ teaspoon of ground ginger.
Freshly ground black pepper and salt, to taste.
Instructions for Lamb Rack:
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Trim rack. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and press onto surface. Sear on all sides in hot iron skillet or other oven proof pan.
- Whisk together the crushed garlic, mustard, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, and ginger.
- Paste the mixture over the lamb racks.
- Roast the lamb for 30 minutes or to temp of 130°.
- Remove from oven, let sit for a few minutes, carve and serve.